Castle Douglas 16 Miles, Ayr 33 Miles, Dumfries 27 Miles, Carlisle 63 Miles (all distances are approximate)
An exceptional and highly productive stock rearing and feeding farm conveniently located within the Stewartry area of Dumfries & Galloway.
• Attractive detached 4 bedroomed farmhouse (Newfield).
• Four bedroomed traditional farmhouse (Kirkland).
• Two modern and traditional farm steadings.
• Ring fenced farm.
• 497.86 acres of arable, grazing and mowing land.
• Basic payment entitlements included.
In all about 501.01 acres (202.76 ha)
For sale by private treaty as a whole or in 2 lots.
From Castle Douglas follow the A713 to the outskirts of St Johns Town of Dalry and Newfield and Kirkland Farms are located on the left hand side, as indicated on the location plan, which forms part of these particulars.
METHOD OF SALE
Newfield and Kirkland Farms is offered for sale by private treaty.
Offers for Newfield and Kirkland Farms are invited in excess of:
Lot 1 – Newfield and Kirkland Farmhouses, Steadings
and land shaded pink on the enclosed map £1,350,000
Lot 2 – Additional land shaded blue on the enclosed map £ 350,000
AS A WHOLE £1,700,000